[Herky] N. Dakota State hanging around

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 18 07:31:39 PDT 2016

Beathard was not good at the beginning of the game but he came around.  The best player on this team right now is the punter.
- Can someone remind me who we lost from last year on defense? I can remember Meyers and Lomax. Snyder has not been playing well so there is a definite downgrade there.  DE's seem like they have been okay to me, Just trying to figure out where the change is that our run defense is so much worse.