[Herky] N. Dakota State hanging around

Todd Wenndt iowantodd at att.net
Sat Sep 17 12:24:42 PDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } It was an excellently coached and executed game by North Dakota State. They truly deserved to win in every way and the final score did not indicate how truly one sided the second half was. From our standpoint we were out prepared, out-schemed, out executed, and completely manhandled on the lines. There is no way that a ranked Iowa team should ever have what happened today happen by an FCS team.
Time for this team, from the head coach on down, to do some soul-searching if they want this to be another good year. I'm not giving up on this season, but we just gave a whole list of teams better than today's team a recipe on how to beat Iowa. Hopefully we learn from this.Todd Wenndt

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

--.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}body.hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}They did more than hand around. They dominated on both lines in the second half. They were the better team and deserved to win. I think Davis did a very poor job of calling plays today. Just kept trying to do the same thing when it did not work all game.