[Herky] Nunge commits to Iowa

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Mon Sep 12 12:21:16 PDT 2016

This article says 6'10" and 200 lbs. Pictures of Nunge and Garza together show them about equal in height. Note this from the same article:

“We are aware of the (scholarship) situation and we are confident it will work out,” Fran McCaffery said.

With his decision behind him, Nunge is focused on adding muscle for the Big Ten grind.

“I’m going to improve on the strength aspect of basketball. I’m in a weight class at school so I lift four days a week. I can eat four or five meals a day and I still can’t gain weight. I’ve got to keep working at it,” he said.

http://hawkeyenation.com/basketball/jack-nunge-announces-commitment-iowa