[Herky] Hawks lose tough one

Scott W swerling at netins.net
Sat Oct 1 13:15:08 PDT 2016

That's a good question.  Might have jumped the gun.  At Minny next week is a
tossup IMHO.  Then at PU could be a W.  Home to Wisky L.

At Penn St tossup.  Home to Mich probably L.  At Illanoy tossup.  Home to
Nebby I'm calling a tossup but who knows.  So Minny, PU, PSU, Illanoy hope
for W.  Rest loss except for Nebby.  Could be an upset on Senior Day.

Your results may vary.

And yes I realize that's a lot of road wins.  But this is the kind of team
that could do that.

IMHO

Scott