[Herky] Purdue

Gwen Enokian gmcnhawkeye at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 14:19:31 PDT 2016

I don't know when this was posted but Bower had some great open field
tackles. Purdue radio announcers talked about it. Also King did get an int
for a TD
Garbage time should not be counted against Hawks

Shot run look was interesting

Wadley and Daniels looked great

TD catch by Fant impressive

J Smith is terrible

Need a second reliable  receiver and he is not it