[Herky] Tyler Cook Out 4-6 Weeks

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 30 06:45:45 PST 2016

Well in this game it was not Jok. After last game I commented on how Jok did not force things. Well in this game he did and it may have cost them the game. He took 20 shots and probably 3-4 were good shots. He was trying to do too much and he did not need to. They were getting plenty of scoring from others.

Pemsl and Bohannon both had good offensive games. I would not expect them to be able to do this consistently especially as the scouting reports on them gets out but this is a good first step for them.  The guy that I think needs to play more is Moss.  He is one of the few that can play on the ball defense and keep the guy in front of him. You can also see the offensive ability but I think he is a little hesitant right now.