[Herky] Non-Herky

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:57:41 PST 2016

Don Elias,

Your Sharry is at peace in Heaven with God and all your friends and
relatives who preceded us in going to their eternal happiness  ====   no
pain, no regrets, no human diseases, free at last!

God is good!  Your Heavenly Power is watching over you and wants you to
find peace that you deserve as a child of God and a good person.

In times good and bad, your Lord is there to guide you!

God bless Sharry and you now and forever!

In my prayers,

Jim Monahan