[Herky] Non-Herky

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sun Nov 27 16:41:05 PST 2016

Don, so sorry to hear about Sharry. I feel, as you, that over the years Herky has become a part of my family.

I know she cannot be replaced, but I hope and pray that you will get through this and find a normal life and routine ahead.

And please do not lose track of your great friends at Herky.

Keith Voigts
Sent from my iPhone