[Herky] Iowa - IL

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Nov 19 14:56:51 PST 2016

Just finished watching the recorded game after visiting the golf course this morning.

This Iowa defense is showing some great play.  They were strong last week against Michigan and to shout out any B10 team is strong.  Impressive.

I think we have a real shot at Nebby next week.  That will show Dennis V as a great prognosticator as he predicted 8-4 before the season started.

Keith Voigts