[Herky] SH v Hawks

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Fri Nov 18 13:34:16 PST 2016

Iowa is taller, but that is at the 1,2, and 3 positions. Last year Woodbury and Uthoff were taller than our present 4 and 5, while Clemmons and Gesell were only 6'2". Now our starting guards are 6'5" and 6'6" while Baer is 6'7".

Iowa actually narrowly outrebounded Seton Hall on both offense and defense. 17 turnovers will not win many games. Both point guards had 3 turnovers each.