[Herky] SH v Hawks

C King kingherky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:00:22 PST 2016

I was impressed with the work around the boards.  The shots weren't always
falling, but we seemed to have great presence in the paint.  Jok showed a
lot of vulnerabilities on defense, but also showed that he will be an
offensive threat.  Iowa can get to the line but it looks like FT% needs a
lot of improvement.  Missing 13 FT stinks when you lose by 8.