[Herky] Indiana Forward Jsck Nunge Signs Letter of Intent With Iiowa

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Thu Nov 10 16:38:31 PST 2016

More high (excessive?) praise from Fran:

McCaffery raved about Nunge’s versatility in a statement released on Thursday with official confirmation that Nunge had signed with Iowa.

“There are a number of things that jump out at you when you first watch Jack play,” McCaffery said. “Not only is he an incredible perimeter shooter for someone that big, but he affects the game a number of ways. He can rebound, block shots, run, handle the basketball, and make plays for himself or his teammates. I believe he’s going to have a great impact in our program for a long time.”

http://allhawkeyes.com/pages/story/details/1807