[Herky] Iowa Ped State

new775 at aol.com new775 at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 12:18:56 PST 2016

If w lose at IN we will not be eligible for a bowl. and will have a losing season---one where Ferentz gets a raise and extension. Egg on Barta’s face? Did he not  recogmize tat we could have lost  4 games absent luck and breaks. BTW, on 3rd and 4tn downs,with only1 or 2 yards to go that the OPTION is used frequently by other teams===where are Davis/Ferentz????

Dennis v.