[Herky] Iowa Ped State

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 11:08:19 PST 2016

I was most disappointed with the defense.  They often looked confused by the offensive schemes.  They were way out of position.  They got faked in and out, they missed tackles, they were running in cement.  They were pummeled by power runners.  Looked tired, worn out, heads down, listless.  Disgraceful and embarrassing performance.

Dennis v.