[Herky] BTN2Go

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Fri Nov 4 16:59:38 PDT 2016

I have always gotten to a screen like this which I haveunderstood to say that BTN2Go is available at "noadditional cost" if I was already paying my cablecompany for the BTN channel and I was able to getit when I had DirecTV or Comcast.  All I had to do wasto sign in with my provider Login and Password and itwould be available for free.  Now that I have Dish itwill not give it to me for free!  As I remember the costis $14.95 which I assumed was for one game. Go Hawks!!!!!!! Don Elias