[Herky] Preseason hoops rankings

Marty Haas nhhawkeye1967 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:10:02 PDT 2016

I am excited for this years team. Not because they should make March Madness but for the potential for this to start a new level of talent which can translate to long term success. It will be interesting to see how much improvement happens this year.  It also helps knowing the talent in the pipeline.
It will be an up and down year. Let's hope the year ends on some level of improvement.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone