[Herky] Pro Draft

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 1 18:32:32 PDT 2016

I never thought Iowa was good at developing QB's.. Beathard will be the next in that line.

Whose draft stock has fallen the most in the Big Ten?

Muench: I think you go back and look at the quarterbacks again. We had [C.J.] Beathard<http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/535844/cj-beathard> as a third-round pick, and he's dropped probably into that fourth-round conversation. He's dropped out of Day 2. As far as him, I'm watching his tape, too, and ... the reality is the accuracy hasn't always been there. I feel like he's rushing at times and staying with the primary target for too long. The tools are still there, but he hasn't taken the next step and maybe developed into that second-round developmental guy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/138315/draft-stock-in-the-big-ten-who-are-the-movers-and-shakers

[http://a4.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2016%2F0919%2Fr127730_998x561_16%2D9.jpg]<http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/138315/draft-stock-in-the-big-ten-who-are-the-movers-and-shakers>

Draft stock in the Big Ten: Who are the movers and shakers?<http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/138315/draft-stock-in-the-big-ten-who-are-the-movers-and-shakers>
www.espn.com
NFL draft analysts say several Michigan players have improved their draft stock this season under coach Jim Harbaugh.