[Herky] Roster breakdown: Analyzing Iowa basketball's rotation in 2016-17

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Tue May 24 07:31:44 PDT 2016

I agree that a redshirt for Bohannon might be useful, but I think he is needed at point guard especially as there is no guarantee that Williams can do the job there. Even if he can, who backs up Christian Williams? Moss and Jok have been mentioned, but that is probably not their best position.

I am hopeful Moss can be a future star. The PTL will provide some interesting looks at the new players this summer, even if PTL results must be taken with a grain of salt. Last year Andrew Fleming led the PTL in scoring, Brandon Hutton played well, while Baer was not impressive.