[Herky] New High School Coach

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Fri May 20 07:38:48 PDT 2016

A private high school on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, St. Stanislaus, apparently has added a new assistant football coach who is an Iowa alum and played football for the Hawkeyes in the early 1900’s.  His last year would have been in the 2002-2006 range.

His first name is a Spanish name starting with an R, but not Rafael.  I think his last name is Dunn.  I can’t make a connection in my memory.  But the school is so close, with students attending from my neighborhood, that I want to know what I’m talking about when I make contact.

BTW, this school’s quarterback, Miles Brennan, who is part of the famous New Orleans Brennan restauranteurs, has stated since his sophomore year when he began setting state records, has recently signed with LSU, rejecting an offer from Wisconsin.

Just some tidbits to fight an early start to the summer doldrums.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.