[Herky] This is ugly..

Scott W swerling at netins.net
Mon Mar 21 07:57:37 PDT 2016

My thoughts exactly.  I’m really wondering why a team can go from being so dominant at one point to barely being able to do the basics in such a short time with exactly the same players.

I talked with a long time basketball coach I know and he said it was Fran’s inability or stubbornness to change what is being run by the offense or defense that wasn’t working.  In other words Fran’s inability or unwillingness to change.

I asked him about the fire we used to see, he said he thinks this might be one of those groups that is better taught by a soft hand rather than the blood & guts approach.

The one statement that I have creeping into my mind is this: Is Fran the right guy for this job?

Scott