[Herky] Illinois holds on for stunning 68-66 upset of No. 20 Iowa | www.wsbradio.com

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:33:51 PST 2016

Hey, Keith, you think I actually read the sickening  article?  Heck, no, I
might curse and scream so loudly my dogs would bite me!

I cannot fathom how McCaffrey's seemingly poor decisions so often cause a
seasoned  team to fall apart at crunch time.  No wonder for many of us on
the horrid HUS sets in well before Selection Sunday.

But we gotta have hope!  Dream on for the return of the  incredible team
play and confident spirit the Hawkeyes displayed in the first half of the
season.  Glory be!

I need two NCAA wins to regain my confidence in Coach Fran again.

Jim Monahan