[Herky] Jok out

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Thu Mar 10 15:24:28 PST 2016

Well, I guess Woody's hands won't grow before the NCAA's, so what's the
issue discussing it now?  If he has a physical limitation, he has it.  He
can't help it.  Shall we de-recruit him?

.

His hussle is an inspiration to everyone on the team.

We held Illinoiz to 68 points.  That ain' so bad.  The poor shooting,
especially in the first half, killed us.  If some of our key guys other than
the big 2 can hit some easy shots, we win and will win.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.