[Herky] Jok out

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 10 14:16:58 PST 2016

I think Fran is a below average in-game coach but I have a hard time blaming him for this one. 19 turnovers.  Three senior starters are 2-20 from the field.   And their defense is not good.
You cannot win consistently when 60% of your starters and all of your bench are not a legitimate offensive threat especially in the second half of the BT after they have you scouted.