[Herky] Iowa - IL BB

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:22:43 PST 2016

Very disappointing to see no offense from any one other than Jok and Uthoff.Why does Gesell hang on to the ball at the end of halves and never do anything?Our lack of upper body strength is extremely disappointing as we get blocked while going up.A guy like Greg brunner is what we need.Woodbury is a liability when attempting shots as he does not flush them.Clemmons took many ill advised shots.Sinking feeling......
Effort is there but... is it poor planning or coaching????Cannot explain a team full of upperclassmen  doing so badly at the end of the season