[Herky] Coach's lawsuit assails Iowa AD's record on gender equality - Yahoo Sports

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:30:18 PST 2016

I agree with all of you.  I didn't think this awkward lawsuit through
suitably.  Thus I committed a mentally silly sin.

Don't grin or admonish me for shooting from the lips or hip.  I would bet
my Havanese terriers, Bengal cats and even the 12 week old Yorkshire
terrier we will pick up in Iowa City in a week against your treasures that
you also have said something totally absurd not in the too distant past!

Without any sense of acumen, I am confident in communications with
respected colleagues you loudly spouted out the kind of damn foolish
opinion you just can't take it back instantly as shocked folks stare in
horror at you as if you were a screaming banshee or Gene Barta!

Oh my God, I jumped the Iowa Athletics shark once again, my friends and
what nots😇!

I always am opinionated and self-assured and prove occasionally to be right!

May the bravest and boldest of Herky habituates share here a nasty
recollection when they stepped in it.

Non-herky confessions detailing an episode of your lame behavior regarding
sex, politics or religion would be utterly delightful for your mates on
Herky to consume.

Heck,  I'd even try an hour of silence before noting what a dingbat you
were😂!

Jim Monahan