[Herky] Football Satellite Camps

John Lundell johnalundell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 07:18:01 PDT 2016

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/broward/fl-meyer-ohio-state-satellite-top-10-campers-0618-20160617-story.html

While in south Florida attending the graduation of our daughter, I read this article about Urban Meyer holding an OSU football "mini-camp" here. Michigan did the same thing earlier. Clearly they are just for recruiting/branding purposes.
I am glad that Iowa doesn't do anything to this scale. Let the rich get richer while teams like Iowa work hard to recruit Midwest kids with a few distant kids that want to experience the Iowa campus. Heck, they probably actually want a good education too.
Go Hawks- you make me proud.
John

Sent from my iPhone