[Herky] C.J. Beathard 'should be full speed' soon

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Jun 7 11:34:18 PDT 2016

Did y’all notice that most, if not all, NCAA baseball playoff venues have been south of the Mason Dixon Line?

That tOSU lost two straight to be eliminated?  I haven’t noticed Minny yet.

It looks to me like the B1G is way behind the curve for developing top flight baseball teams.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.