[Herky] 7/17/2016 PTL Box Scores

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 18 11:15:09 PDT 2016

I saw one highlight film and they showed one of Wagner's threes.  While I doubt we see much of that this coming year I did think his stroke looked pretty good.
My speculation on Jok. Kreiner was cleared and ready to play. Only two Iowa guys can be on a team so for him to play someone else needs to not play.  Rules might only allow for a change of roster due to injury.  Jok does not need the PTL so he withdraws so Kreiner can get some experience against Iowa/UNI big guys in a 'game' situation. I think Jok is going to some camp so he might have missed a couple of games anyway.