[Herky] Don't Worry! Be Happy! Fuel A Positive Hawkeye Maniac Behavior!

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:47:55 PST 2016

*Herky members  ---  bravely coping with brain seizures of HOS or HUS  ----
 we are damn near bi-polar, sports-wise but  need not worry.  Stay Happy😁!*

*Instill this pride inside, enjoy the ride, don't be quick to chide.  That
would be snide😉!*

*Hug your heritage (but not in public).  You might look ugly and folks
could laugh at you.  We must not let any of us soil Herky Pub's fabulous,
renowned international rep as the board for sports sanity and awesome
e-mail spun acumen😯!*

*What allows us to laugh out loud as bold backers of the best of the litter
of the NCAA fan crowds?  Why are we superior and more manly (sorry, ladies,
just having fun!) than rabid fans of all over Division 1 schools?   Wait,
I'm getting there...*

*Commit to memory and recite to yourself, best after downing a few stiff
drinks, in times of Hawkeye duress and stress:*

*WE ARE PART AND PARCEL IN OUR HEARTS OF A GREAT BASKETBALL TEAM HALF WAY
THROUGH A FANTASTIC SEASON LIVING THE DREAM😍🤗🤔!*

*WE ALSO FOREVER WILL HAVE THRILLING MEMORIES DUE TO THE HIGH ACHIEVING
HAWKEYE FOOTBALL SEASON!*

*A good complement of excellent players will return to Kinnick and Carver
for many seasons to come!*

*Smile, damn it🤗😇☺🙂😐😃😎😘!*

*Jim Monahan,  like most of you, a comically manic-depressive Hawkeye fan.*

*P.S., at this ery moment  HEROICALLY overcoming a chip on the shoulder
attitude🤔!  Damn,  I'm surely a saint.  I just forgave in admirable
Hawkeye goodwill Uthoff for his having one bad game, putting in perspective
what he and all of McCaffery"s crew are achieving for me and you!*