[Herky] Game

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:32:24 PST 2016

Jeff,Seeing so many balls being short of the net made me wonder if the team was sick or something.It was bad to see that the entire team was off the boil except for AW.AW had a very good game and hope he started playing like this in his Jr year.I was still upset with him for not finishing off a couple of baskets at the net early in the game and that pretty much was the difference in the game.Srinivas