[Herky] Game

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Thu Jan 28 19:20:52 PST 2016

Only got to see the last 6 minutes or so due to taking a class on Thursdays.  Saw Jok get 2 shots blocked w/Dakich moaning about no shot fake.   How come ball wasn't in Utoff's hands more down the stretch?

Gasel has 9 TO's over last 2 games with less assists. He also got most of his points uncontested in last 2 min.  Senior PG has to do better.

Maryland was favored so no big deal Hawks lost but watching last few min. seemed to me that game was there for the taking.

Go Hawks!
Steve

Sent from my iPad