[Herky] Game

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 28 18:25:00 PST 2016

The difference was that Maryland was missing wide open 3's while Iowa's shots were closely contested.  So Iowa was really fortunate that the game was as close as it was.
I think we all knew this was going to be a tough game for Iowa because Maryland is much more athletic than Iowa.
Anyone doubt as to how valuable Woodbury is to this team?
I like Uthoff but this game showed why I do not think he has much of a chance to make it in the NBA.