[Herky] 7-0

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:43:49 PST 2016

Gosh, Keith, I couldn't have complimented the Hawkeyes  much better than
you do here.  On second thought, I probably could😂!

Lo siento mucho, Keith, feeling full of myself on this 47th Wedding
Anniversary with my much younger looking spouse, dear Rose, who also is a
nicer person than me,  or so everybody says😋!

She was a more accomplished athlete than me too,  a champion racquetball
player who often destroyed highly ranked males.  Heck,  I can't return a
racquetball humming along off the wall at nearly 100 mph!

Jim Monahan