[Herky] Iowa - Neb Wrestling

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Mon Jan 25 07:58:18 PST 2016

Agreed they did not look sharp, but Nebby is not a pushover. Still some time
and I would rather they peak in a few weeks. Also, Sammy got pinned because
he did not watch film - it is the exact same move for this kid each time.,
Also, wish they would have wrestled Brody instead of Topher - think the
decision would be different. I hate it when people do this, but I think the
score would have been 31-2.