[Herky] Iowa - Purdue

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Jan 24 11:11:29 PST 2016

Purdue leads 35-33 at the half.  I thought Purdue was the more aggressive team. Iowa needs to increase the energy level in the second half.
I thought they were going to start calling holds on players coming off of screens.  Some really blatant  holds on Jok and none of them called.
I am watching this online.  This time they  showed some of the pre-game warm-up.  One of the guys (thinking it is Hutton or Moss)  was showing some huge hops.  He looked like the most athletic guy on the team.  Anyone  been at a game and noticed him and know who it is?