[Herky] Iowa - OSU

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:56:40 PST 2016

jeff,Yup.  That is so true.A very good observation.

From: jnapier111 at outlook.com
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 19:24:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [Herky] Iowa - OSU

Bottom line this is no longer a team. It is a bunch of individuals.  Lots of individuals dribbling. Lots on one on one moves.  Even when they pass the next guy holds the ball and lets the defense catch up. There was one really good possession at the beginning of the second half where they had 4 or 5 quick passes; they reversed the ball and ended up with an open Jok 3 pointer.  That used to be normal.  Now it happens once a game.