[Herky] Iowa - OSU

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 15:41:31 PST 2016

It appears to me that Woodbury no longer looks to score, but rather concentrates on defense, rebounding, and passing.  He’s doing pretty well in those areas, but I think he needs to start getting more active in the paint and try more shots.  He’s shooting FTs pretty well, so he should at least try to draw fouls.   He did make three critical turnovers today at the most inopportune times.

I think the B1G teams have figured out how to cover Uthoff and Jok.  They are getting covered up on threes, and they seem a lot less productive on their drives and post-ups.  They have been turning the ball over a lot more recently when they get doubled up.

Clemmons and Gesell will be key in the BTT and The Dance.

Dennis v.