[Herky] Post Offense

Sue Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:31:16 PST 2016

Does anyone know our percentage of won opening jump balls? It seems to
me Woody gets most of them, but I could be wrong because we all know he
can't jump. Let's see 18 rebounds in the last game. Larry Bird rebounds?
I think not.
His worth to the team is much more than scoring. Do I want him to score
more? Sure I would like to see that. Watch his outlet passes, they are a
thing of beauty for the most part.
Hang in there fans!