[Herky] Post Offense

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Fri Feb 26 08:00:23 PST 2016

We will really miss Woodbury next year, as we will not have a true center, unless Kreiner develops quickly. Fran McCaffery really does not emphasize post offense. At his other schools, he used athletic, undersized, stretch 4's in the middle and he seems to be going back to that next year. His use of Uhl and Wagner this year, when Woodbury is out, is a preview.