[Herky] Not sure what to think

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 25 13:39:20 PST 2016

Agreed Stephen.  I am fearing that the Hawks will lose out.  Its my HUS striking again.

My sister crocheted me an afghan for my birthday, and it arrived yesterday in the mail, and the colors are  - guess what!  red and white.  My hubby immediately said, “Oh, Wisconsin colors!”.  Then I knew it was trouble.  I’ll have to hide it for the OSU and IU games -  LOL.  Not sure what she was thinking, as she is an Iowa fan....

June