[Herky] Not sure what to think

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Feb 25 08:29:44 PST 2016

I agree.  The bench has had few contributions in February.  They are young guys who are facing some tough B1G competition, and the game is speeding up quite a lot for them at times.  Also, with their performance drop-off, their minutes are reduced.  Thus, more minutes for the starters – with a lot of fatigue showing late in games.  Ellingson and Wagner are getting very few minutes lately, so basically Iowa is playing with a 7-man rotation.  It’s going to get tougher, so he bench needs to pick it up.

Dennis v.