[Herky] Ugh!

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Wed Feb 17 18:05:29 PST 2016

Defense was a 1/2step slow. Lions shot the 3 pretty well & interior defense (drives) wasn't very good. And Utoff continues reluctance to shoot from outside plus he got stuffed 3 times I think at the bucket. He wasn't alone as Clemons & Gesell were as well. Jerrod also had several traveling calls - Maybe his worst game of year?

Is fatigue settling in?  Fran's intensity wearing them down?

Very frustrating game to watch - I'd guess the players suffered more.

Go Hawks!

Steve

Sent from my iPad