[Herky] Can Woodbury Dunk?

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:28:42 PST 2016

He is having his best season :   scoring in double digits,  muscle under
basket  resulting in double-digit scoring often and serving as a good ball
handler and setter of great picks.

On the other hand(S), y 'all blame his stumpy alligator arms for his
rolling the ball up toward the basket rim without jumping much.

Maybe I suffer memory loss, but can Woody dunk?  Seems I saw him dunk with
a running start,  but can anyone clear up my question up?

Thanks,   Jim Monahan. Extra credit:  think he could play in the NBA?