[Herky] Pretty Pretty Good

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Wed Feb 10 09:11:49 PST 2016

Home losses.  Big problems for #1.  Road losses to Indiana and tOSU, maybe not so bad.

Agree about the BTT.  They need to win at least one, maybe two.  Depends on the finish to the regular season.

Also keep in mind that other to rated teams have big challenges as well.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.