[Herky] Mon Herky Mardi Fras

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:12:51 PST 2016

Damn, Keith,  your visiting Bourbon Street made me commit one of the
Bible's Big Seven Sins. ----  the Sin of Envy.   By the way, the other sins
none of us want to binge on are Pride, Avarice, Lust, Anger,  Gluttony,
Envy and Sloth🤐!

Acronym I conceived in a Catholic college in the far distant past to dredge
up to score high marks in Religion class test essays like a saint:
PALAGES🤗!   Get it?

Sad  to think I stored such pious  info in my head for 50 years.  So weird
I now will say the prayer,  "Our Father" for the good of my old soul.

Jim Acumen or Not