[Herky] Uthoff: Woodbury relentless on glass

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:52:26 PST 2016

Don,I fully agree with your observations and feel the same about him and have said so.His game has raised a few levels from last year and from the beginning of the season.
If only he would jam/slam/dunk those shots at the basket and not try to finger roll them or get them stuck on the boards.I think he averages at least a couple of easy shots missed every game.Not sure why he does not leave his feet at all.
I would expect him to achieve a double-double every game from now on.
Go Hawkeyes