[Herky] Uthoff: Woodbury relentless on glass

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 14:00:38 PST 2016

He’s stronger in the shoulders, but still has the short arms and small hands that can lead to issues holding onto the ball after he muscles in for rebounds.  But it appears his rebounding technique has changed and his outlet passes have been very quick and accurate.  I think he’s made improvement  in his ball handling skills, including the interior passing game.

Adam could be the X-factor in the stretch drive and the drive in The Dance.

Dennis v.