[Herky] All-Time Hawkeye Basketball Players

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Feb 1 14:37:24 PST 2016

That was hard!  I missed Murray Weir, whom I would have put high on the list, and Chuck Darling, both before my time but I’ve read lots about them.

And the “other” point guard from Mason City who was so very good and effective (so good I can’t remember his name off hand).  I think he played pro for a cup of coffee with Golden State.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.