[Herky] All-Time Hawkeye Basketball Players

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Mon Feb 1 13:12:09 PST 2016

 BTN is doing a survey ranking all of the all-time Big Ten players by school.  The Iowa list was a great trip down memory lane (I'm old so I've seen most of them).  Here is the link:
Who makes your Iowa basketball Mount Rushmore?
|   |
| Who makes your Iowa basketball Mount Rushmore?Are you ready to vote for the top players in Iowa basketball history? We came up with a list of 14 Hawkeye greats, and now it's your job to rank them! Read each pla... |
|  |
| View on btn.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |