[Herky] Hawks

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Wed Dec 28 20:13:10 PST 2016

Listened to first half and then watched the 2nd.  To sum it up:  Boys against men. Our frosh got a rude welcome to the Big Ten & Jok wasn't up to the challenge.  They'll get better but the Boilers are really good. This is the 4th-5th game I've watched here in Indiana - Swanegon(sp) had a subpar night & they still smoked the Hawks.
Let's see how they do against Michigan & I think it's in IA City.

Go Hawks!
Steve

Sent from my iPad